2. Fill in all information requested on such Form and mail to:
Missouri Beneficiary Deed c/o Michael J. Denk
P.O. Box 6464, Chesterfield, Missouri 63006
3. Mail a personal check or cashier's check made payable to "Michael J. Denk" in the amount of $145.00 per Beneficiary Deed and/or $75.00 per Affidavit.
4. For your Beneficiary Deed request please mail a copy of your current General Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed. For your Affidavit As To Death of Owner request please mail a copy of the Deceased Owner's Death Certificate and a copy of the original General Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed. For your Affidavit As To Death of Grantor request please mail a copy of the Grantor's Death Certificate and a copy of the current Beneficiary Deed.
5. If you are unable to locate your deed you may obtain a copy from the Recorder of Deeds Office in the County where your real property is located. Please do not send your Deed of Trust, as that is your mortgage document.
6. Please note, the filing or recording of your Beneficiary Deed or your Affidavit and the recording fee as charged by the appropriate Recorder of Deeds office is your responsibility. Your Beneficiary Deed must be recorded to be effective.
7. Included with your Beneficiary Deed and/or your Affidavit you will also receive the following documents, free of charge:
(i) a document setting forth detailed instructions and information on signing and recording your Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit with the appropriate local County Recorder of Deeds office, including mailing address, and
(ii) a document setting forth a general overview of estate planning in the State of Missouri. For a detailed set of instructions for implementing the "TOD" (i.e. transfer on death) and "POD" (i.e. payable on death) nonprobate designations for your other assets to avoid the probate process please visit our other website at Missouri Estate Planning Forms.
8. Other than the drafting of your Beneficiary Deed and/or Affidavit you understand and agree no other drafting services are being provided to you by our office. You understand and agree no legal advice is being provided to you and that you should contact an Attorney of your choice for such advice.
9. If you have any questions or need assistance in completing the Beneficiary Deed Request Form or the Affidavit Request Form then please email us at email@example.com. There is no additional charge for our response to your questions.